Welcome to today’s episode of Where Willie Podcast! Willie’s virtual travels take him to Herriman, Utah, to talk to the legendary Jake Ricks, the Director of Marketing for the greatest company in the world, Bullfrog Spas. Jake has a background in digital marketing, as well as the marketing and operations of hospitality businesses, having overseen some of the most iconic boutique lodges in the Western United States. Jake is an avid fly fisherman and has spent several years on competitive fly fishing circuits and owned and operated guide/outfitter operations. Jake continues to enjoy time outdoors, especially time on the water with family or friends, as well as time in the hills with his trusty English Setter. He graduated from Utah Valley University with a Bachelor’s in English and Literary Studies. Jake has been published in a variety of publications with topics that include the pool and spa industry, the outdoors, and digital and content marketing. Stay tuned as we dive into a great interview with Jake Ricks.
Sn. 1, #30 Bullfrog Spas: Marketing and Manufacturing…
Recreational vehicles allow people the ability to travel the world, mile by mile while providing safe shelter and comfortable living quarters when destinations are reached. With so many manufacturers to choose from, William Miller is setting out to make Heartland RV’s be the choice that families go to in launching life’s journeys.
Willie invites you to join him on his journey with Heartland RV. Whether you are new to traveling the world one mile at a time, or you have raised a family with thousands of memories made at a campsite…this podcast is all about the people, journeys, and stories that are shared.
You will hear from the following guests on the Where’s Willie? Show:
- Celebrities that have unique stories to share on their own life journeys
- Entreprenuer/C-Suite executives sharing their company innovations that you could see on your next journey
- Current RV owners that can share advice, insight, and questions to help make your experience memorable
- Vacation destination hosts, resorts, dining, and more…. inviting you to visit on your life’s journeys.
“My goal of hosting this show is to share amazing stories of real people and real-life as they are traveling on their own life’s journeys. Every person has a story to share, from both professional experiences and personal.” —William Miller, Host of Where’s Willie?
In 2020, Willie became the National Brand Manager for Heartland RV and also became an Executive Leader with the prestigious C-Suite Network & C-Suite Radio Podcast host.
- Heartland RVs is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles located in Elkhart, Indiana. Founded by former Damon Corp. CEO Brian Brady in 2003, it was purchased and became a subsidiary of Thor Industries in 2010. Heartland owns Cruiser RV and DRV Luxury Suites.
- C-Suite Network™ is the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite Leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of Vice President and above from companies with annual revenues of $5 million or greater.
- C-Suite Radio is home to the fastest-growing business podcast network. Hosted by C-Suite leaders, thought leaders, and innovators, our shows take listeners on a thought-provoking journey to explore the challenges, successes, and failures of highly influential business people.
Follow the Wheres Willie Podcast on social:
- Twitter: @_whereswillie
- Instagram: @_whereswillie
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/williamjamesmiller
Learn more Heartland RV and companies: