Data silos, islands of information, here, there and everywhere but not connected create chaos in businesses all across the world. As companies move into more data and big data, links must be built between the data silos and islands of information. Join hosts Lew Weiss and Tim Grady and they discuss scattered data with Clark Richey, Chief Technology Officer with FactGem.
Clark Richey is the Chief Technology Officer at FactGem. He has over 20 years of experience designing and developing software, primarily for the defense and intelligence sectors. He has also taught in the master’s program at Loyola University and undergraduate program at UMBC. Clark has investigated non-traditional methods and technologies that use data more efficiently for over 10 years.
FactGem integrates your data sources in hours through the FactGem Data Fabric. We don’t disturb existing applications. Data instantly connects according to the business rules that you create in our visual model builder. You no longer have to write expensive and time-consuming code to enforce business rules for your data. Easily and rapidly engage with your data to expose the gems that you have been missing.
Follow Clark at:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/crichey?lang=en
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clark-richey-6b737
Follow FactGem at:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FactGem
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factgem/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FactGem/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoYpfRANkOU&list=PLJ6xNN2pS1dWm4u9HM_SMph_T0RXdTv18