Real-world problems are becoming increasingly complex, along with many of the technological solutions that we employ. Keeping up with this pace can be a struggle, but those who stay behind get left behind. Enter the America Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) — an organization devoted to advancing the future of both engineering and engineers. Today we speak with key ASME members Debbie Holton and Christine Reilley, the respective ASME Managing Director of Events and Senior Director of Strategy and Innovation. After sharing details of their extensive careers, we explore the role that the ASME plays within the engineering landscape. Debbie and Christine then discuss ASME’s philanthropic contributions in supporting innovators within emerging economies. With so many concurrent advancements, we ask Debbie and Christine about how digital-enabled technology has been affecting manufacturing. They highlight how many small to medium manufacturers feel that they’re being left behind before focusing on ASME’s work in helping companies adapt. We dive into the future of the industry and our guests share insights into the skill sets that manufacturing engineers will need to adopt. Near the end of the episode, Debbie and Christine talk about how ASME has responded to the pandemic and their role in connecting volunteer engineers to sites where they would have the most impact. Few organizations do as much for the engineering world as the ASME. Tune in to hear more about their incredible work.
Sn. 1, #29 Securing Future Engineers with Debbie Holton and Christine Reilley
Recreational vehicles allow people the ability to travel the world, mile by mile while providing safe shelter and comfortable living quarters when destinations are reached. With so many manufacturers to choose from, William Miller is setting out to make Heartland RV’s be the choice that families go to in launching life’s journeys.
Willie invites you to join him on his journey with Heartland RV. Whether you are new to traveling the world one mile at a time, or you have raised a family with thousands of memories made at a campsite…this podcast is all about the people, journeys, and stories that are shared.
You will hear from the following guests on the Where’s Willie? Show:
- Celebrities that have unique stories to share on their own life journeys
- Entreprenuer/C-Suite executives sharing their company innovations that you could see on your next journey
- Current RV owners that can share advice, insight, and questions to help make your experience memorable
- Vacation destination hosts, resorts, dining, and more…. inviting you to visit on your life’s journeys.
“My goal of hosting this show is to share amazing stories of real people and real-life as they are traveling on their own life’s journeys. Every person has a story to share, from both professional experiences and personal.” —William Miller, Host of Where’s Willie?
In 2020, Willie became the National Brand Manager for Heartland RV and also became an Executive Leader with the prestigious C-Suite Network & C-Suite Radio Podcast host.
- Heartland RVs is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles located in Elkhart, Indiana. Founded by former Damon Corp. CEO Brian Brady in 2003, it was purchased and became a subsidiary of Thor Industries in 2010. Heartland owns Cruiser RV and DRV Luxury Suites.
- C-Suite Network™ is the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite Leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of Vice President and above from companies with annual revenues of $5 million or greater.
- C-Suite Radio is home to the fastest-growing business podcast network. Hosted by C-Suite leaders, thought leaders, and innovators, our shows take listeners on a thought-provoking journey to explore the challenges, successes, and failures of highly influential business people.
Follow the Wheres Willie Podcast on social:
- Twitter: @_whereswillie
- Instagram: @_whereswillie
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/williamjamesmiller
Learn more Heartland RV and companies: