This week’s show brings us to Pleasant Grove, Utah, to have a conversation with John Keller, Co-Founder and President of REDLIST. For as long as manufacturing has existed, different divisions have been managed independently or regulated by separate entities. This means that within companies, there are vacuums and powerful operational silos. Not only is this an inefficient way to manage a manufacturing business, but it also means that one when one area is optimized, the other ones suffer. John Keller looks to tackle this last-standing problem through his company, REDLIST, based in Pleasant Grove, Utah. As a SaaS company, REDLIST is a cloud-based, mobile-ready app that works to close the data gaps between managers…teams, and machines. In this episode, John dives into the groundbreaking work that REDLIST is doing. There is a growing realization from companies that there is a better way to share information but they know they cannot do it alone. REDLIST is leading the charge, helping break down these entrenched silos to allow businesses to focus on what they’re supposed to – capturing the market share or finding and securing the best talent. We also discuss details of how the product works across platforms, the possibilities that implementing this system offers, and what the future of manufacturing looks like now that these tools are available. You won’t want to miss this fascinating conversation,… tune in today!
Sn. 1, #9 Streamlining Processes and Breaking Down Operational Silos with John Keller
Recreational vehicles allow people the ability to travel the world, mile by mile while providing safe shelter and comfortable living quarters when destinations are reached. With so many manufacturers to choose from, William Miller is setting out to make Heartland RV’s be the choice that families go to in launching life’s journeys.
Willie invites you to join him on his journey with Heartland RV. Whether you are new to traveling the world one mile at a time, or you have raised a family with thousands of memories made at a campsite…this podcast is all about the people, journeys, and stories that are shared.
You will hear from the following guests on the Where’s Willie? Show:
- Celebrities that have unique stories to share on their own life journeys
- Entreprenuer/C-Suite executives sharing their company innovations that you could see on your next journey
- Current RV owners that can share advice, insight, and questions to help make your experience memorable
- Vacation destination hosts, resorts, dining, and more…. inviting you to visit on your life’s journeys.
“My goal of hosting this show is to share amazing stories of real people and real-life as they are traveling on their own life’s journeys. Every person has a story to share, from both professional experiences and personal.” —William Miller, Host of Where’s Willie?
In 2020, Willie became the National Brand Manager for Heartland RV and also became an Executive Leader with the prestigious C-Suite Network & C-Suite Radio Podcast host.
- Heartland RVs is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles located in Elkhart, Indiana. Founded by former Damon Corp. CEO Brian Brady in 2003, it was purchased and became a subsidiary of Thor Industries in 2010. Heartland owns Cruiser RV and DRV Luxury Suites.
- C-Suite Network™ is the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite Leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of Vice President and above from companies with annual revenues of $5 million or greater.
- C-Suite Radio is home to the fastest-growing business podcast network. Hosted by C-Suite leaders, thought leaders, and innovators, our shows take listeners on a thought-provoking journey to explore the challenges, successes, and failures of highly influential business people.
Follow the Wheres Willie Podcast on social:
- Twitter: @_whereswillie
- Instagram: @_whereswillie
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/williamjamesmiller
Learn more Heartland RV and companies: