The Pennsylvania Recreation Vehicle & Camping Association, or PRVCA, is a nonprofit organization representing nearly 400 RV dealers, manufacturers, campgrounds, component part suppliers, lenders, and insurance and service companies. Their mission is to enhance the recreation vehicle and camping industry through education and promotion by being a resource and partner to all segments of the recreation vehicle and camping industry. With the 52nd annual edition of America’s Largest RV Show coming up on September 15th, 2021, please join us in welcoming PRVCA’s Communication Director, Elizabeth Peroni! In today’s episode, Elizabeth highlights the importance of education and industry standard training in the RV industry, and she shares some exciting highlights from this year’s program. Tune in today!
Sn. 2, #19 Expanding, Enhancing, and Improving the RV and Camping Industry in Pennsylvania with Elizabeth Peroni
Recreational vehicles allow people the ability to travel the world, mile by mile while providing safe shelter and comfortable living quarters when destinations are reached. With so many manufacturers to choose from, William Miller is setting out to make Heartland RV’s be the choice that families go to in launching life’s journeys.
Willie invites you to join him on his journey with Heartland RV. Whether you are new to traveling the world one mile at a time, or you have raised a family with thousands of memories made at a campsite…this podcast is all about the people, journeys, and stories that are shared.
You will hear from the following guests on the Where’s Willie? Show:
- Celebrities that have unique stories to share on their own life journeys
- Entreprenuer/C-Suite executives sharing their company innovations that you could see on your next journey
- Current RV owners that can share advice, insight, and questions to help make your experience memorable
- Vacation destination hosts, resorts, dining, and more…. inviting you to visit on your life’s journeys.
“My goal of hosting this show is to share amazing stories of real people and real-life as they are traveling on their own life’s journeys. Every person has a story to share, from both professional experiences and personal.” —William Miller, Host of Where’s Willie?
In 2020, Willie became the National Brand Manager for Heartland RV and also became an Executive Leader with the prestigious C-Suite Network & C-Suite Radio Podcast host.
- Heartland RVs is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles located in Elkhart, Indiana. Founded by former Damon Corp. CEO Brian Brady in 2003, it was purchased and became a subsidiary of Thor Industries in 2010. Heartland owns Cruiser RV and DRV Luxury Suites.
- C-Suite Network™ is the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite Leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of Vice President and above from companies with annual revenues of $5 million or greater.
- C-Suite Radio is home to the fastest-growing business podcast network. Hosted by C-Suite leaders, thought leaders, and innovators, our shows take listeners on a thought-provoking journey to explore the challenges, successes, and failures of highly influential business people.
Follow the Wheres Willie Podcast on social:
- Twitter: @_whereswillie
- Instagram: @_whereswillie
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/williamjamesmiller
Learn more Heartland RV and companies:
Elizabeth Peroni is the communications director for the Pennsylvania Recreation Vehicle and Camping Association, a statewide trade association representing campgrounds, RV dealers, manufacturers and affiliated businesses.
Peroni is responsible for the communications and marketing of the association and America’s Largest RV Show, September 15-19 in Hershey, Pa. The show features both dealers and manufacturers and covers a million square feet.