Today we welcome to the show Jennifer Mercer, who is the Director of Development for an amazing and impactful organization known as Care Camps — a charity founded to help children battling cancer and their families experience the healing power of the outdoors. One of the most neglected aspects of diagnosing and treating childhood cancer is the emotional aspect, which is what Care Camps focuses on. By bringing joy, happiness, healing, and hope to the campers and their families, the charity shows every child that they don’t have to fight their challenging journey alone. Tune in Where’s Willie today, to hear more about Care Camps and its incredibly powerful mission that is changing lives across the United States and Canada!
Sn. 2, #16 Bringing Joy, Happiness, and Hope with Jennifer Mercer of Care Camps
Recreational vehicles allow people the ability to travel the world, mile by mile while providing safe shelter and comfortable living quarters when destinations are reached. With so many manufacturers to choose from, William Miller is setting out to make Heartland RV’s be the choice that families go to in launching life’s journeys.
Willie invites you to join him on his journey with Heartland RV. Whether you are new to traveling the world one mile at a time, or you have raised a family with thousands of memories made at a campsite…this podcast is all about the people, journeys, and stories that are shared.
You will hear from the following guests on the Where’s Willie? Show:
- Celebrities that have unique stories to share on their own life journeys
- Entreprenuer/C-Suite executives sharing their company innovations that you could see on your next journey
- Current RV owners that can share advice, insight, and questions to help make your experience memorable
- Vacation destination hosts, resorts, dining, and more…. inviting you to visit on your life’s journeys.
“My goal of hosting this show is to share amazing stories of real people and real-life as they are traveling on their own life’s journeys. Every person has a story to share, from both professional experiences and personal.” —William Miller, Host of Where’s Willie?
In 2020, Willie became the National Brand Manager for Heartland RV and also became an Executive Leader with the prestigious C-Suite Network & C-Suite Radio Podcast host.
- Heartland RVs is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles located in Elkhart, Indiana. Founded by former Damon Corp. CEO Brian Brady in 2003, it was purchased and became a subsidiary of Thor Industries in 2010. Heartland owns Cruiser RV and DRV Luxury Suites.
- C-Suite Network™ is the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite Leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of Vice President and above from companies with annual revenues of $5 million or greater.
- C-Suite Radio is home to the fastest-growing business podcast network. Hosted by C-Suite leaders, thought leaders, and innovators, our shows take listeners on a thought-provoking journey to explore the challenges, successes, and failures of highly influential business people.
Follow the Wheres Willie Podcast on social:
- Twitter: @_whereswillie
- Instagram: @_whereswillie
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/williamjamesmiller
Learn more Heartland RV and companies:
Care Camps is a non-profit that helps kids with cancer experience the healing power of the outdoors through special oncology camps that serve children in every single community across the US and Canada. At camp, kids get all the medical care they need, along with counseling, and they do it all in the great outdoors, surrounded by other kids who understand exactly what they are going through. Because of Care Camps, kids can forget about the chemo, the radiation, and all the terrible stuff they are going through…and just be a kid again.