Listeners are likely to recognize today’s guests, Jess and Dub McCorkle, from their tremendous success on social media platforms like TikTok and Instagram. In today’s episode, we get together with Jess and Dub to discuss their seemingly instant success on social media, how they decided to pursue the RV lifestyle and what they have learned from it thus far. Tuning in you’ll hear them share the story of their daughter’s drawn-out battle with an autoimmune disease and how her unexpected recovery prompted their decision to travel. They share how their overnight success on TikTok provided them with the opportunity to earn an income for their family by doing videos for various brands and how the exposure has affected their lives. Later, the McCorkles’ unpack their approach to homeschooling and discuss why this lifestyle has made them interrogate and question the assumptions they grew up with about a successful life. Join us today for a candid and inspiring conversation on the opportunities afforded by RV travel and why it’s a great way for kids to learn, gain social skills and see the country!
Sn. 2, #20 Going Viral on TikTok with Jess and Dub McCorkle
Recreational vehicles allow people the ability to travel the world, mile by mile while providing safe shelter and comfortable living quarters when destinations are reached. With so many manufacturers to choose from, William Miller is setting out to make Heartland RV’s be the choice that families go to in launching life’s journeys.
Willie invites you to join him on his journey with Heartland RV. Whether you are new to traveling the world one mile at a time, or you have raised a family with thousands of memories made at a campsite…this podcast is all about the people, journeys, and stories that are shared.
You will hear from the following guests on the Where’s Willie? Show:
- Celebrities that have unique stories to share on their own life journeys
- Entreprenuer/C-Suite executives sharing their company innovations that you could see on your next journey
- Current RV owners that can share advice, insight, and questions to help make your experience memorable
- Vacation destination hosts, resorts, dining, and more…. inviting you to visit on your life’s journeys.
“My goal of hosting this show is to share amazing stories of real people and real-life as they are traveling on their own life’s journeys. Every person has a story to share, from both professional experiences and personal.” —William Miller, Host of Where’s Willie?
In 2020, Willie became the National Brand Manager for Heartland RV and also became an Executive Leader with the prestigious C-Suite Network & C-Suite Radio Podcast host.
- Heartland RVs is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles located in Elkhart, Indiana. Founded by former Damon Corp. CEO Brian Brady in 2003, it was purchased and became a subsidiary of Thor Industries in 2010. Heartland owns Cruiser RV and DRV Luxury Suites.
- C-Suite Network™ is the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite Leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of Vice President and above from companies with annual revenues of $5 million or greater.
- C-Suite Radio is home to the fastest-growing business podcast network. Hosted by C-Suite leaders, thought leaders, and innovators, our shows take listeners on a thought-provoking journey to explore the challenges, successes, and failures of highly influential business people.
Follow the Wheres Willie Podcast on social:
- Twitter: @_whereswillie
- Instagram: @_whereswillie
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/williamjamesmiller
Learn more Heartland RV and companies:
Jess and Dub McCorkle
Family of 5 traveling the US in our 5th wheel.