Whether you have a fifth wheel, travel trailer, or toy hauler, you will usually find dual propane tanks on every single one of these units. These propane tanks can be quite dangerous so when you and your family venture off to amazing destinations, it’s important that you make sure that you are safe and protected. To help you to ensure your RV’s safety, today we talk to Mike Ray from GasStop. Mike explains that GasStop is the only product in the USA like it. He sheds some light on how GasStop shuts down the flow of propane instantly if you have a major leak, how it allows you to check the integrity of your propane system in two minutes, and how its high-quality gauge will help you make sure you don’t unexpectedly run out of propane. Mike explains that there are two different types of GasStop units and how to install each one. To hear about the quality of this innovative product, its price, where you can find it, what serious RV’ers think about it, and how it can offer you peace of mind on the road, tune in today!
Sn. 2, #12 Innovating How People RV with Mike Ray of GasStop
Recreational vehicles allow people the ability to travel the world, mile by mile while providing safe shelter and comfortable living quarters when destinations are reached. With so many manufacturers to choose from, William Miller is setting out to make Heartland RV’s be the choice that families go to in launching life’s journeys.
Willie invites you to join him on his journey with Heartland RV. Whether you are new to traveling the world one mile at a time, or you have raised a family with thousands of memories made at a campsite…this podcast is all about the people, journeys, and stories that are shared.
You will hear from the following guests on the Where’s Willie? Show:
- Celebrities that have unique stories to share on their own life journeys
- Entreprenuer/C-Suite executives sharing their company innovations that you could see on your next journey
- Current RV owners that can share advice, insight, and questions to help make your experience memorable
- Vacation destination hosts, resorts, dining, and more…. inviting you to visit on your life’s journeys.
“My goal of hosting this show is to share amazing stories of real people and real-life as they are traveling on their own life’s journeys. Every person has a story to share, from both professional experiences and personal.” —William Miller, Host of Where’s Willie?
In 2020, Willie became the National Brand Manager for Heartland RV and also became an Executive Leader with the prestigious C-Suite Network & C-Suite Radio Podcast host.
- Heartland RVs is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles located in Elkhart, Indiana. Founded by former Damon Corp. CEO Brian Brady in 2003, it was purchased and became a subsidiary of Thor Industries in 2010. Heartland owns Cruiser RV and DRV Luxury Suites.
- C-Suite Network™ is the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite Leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of Vice President and above from companies with annual revenues of $5 million or greater.
- C-Suite Radio is home to the fastest-growing business podcast network. Hosted by C-Suite leaders, thought leaders, and innovators, our shows take listeners on a thought-provoking journey to explore the challenges, successes, and failures of highly influential business people.
Follow the Wheres Willie Podcast on social:
- Twitter: @_whereswillie
- Instagram: @_whereswillie
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/williamjamesmiller
Learn more Heartland RV and companies:
Though his experience with successful international retailers and safety products manufacturers, Mike Ray has helped introduce innovative products and services to customers around the globe. Mike has a deep background in customer insights work and in scaling business ranging from small to over $50B organizations- perfecting customer experiences to drive revenue growth and overall profitability. Over the last 2 years, Mike and his team have been working with a great GasStop Europe team in doing the exciting work of testing, certifying, and introducing the one of a kind GasStop propane safety devices to the US market.
Mike comes from a highly traveled military family, and now lives on the west coast of Florida with his wife and two young ladies in college.