If you want to take your family to an amazing destination but you don’t currently own an RV, or if you have an RV and you’d like to make a bit of extra cash when you’re not using it, this episode is for you! Today we are discussing the Airbnb of RVs, RVnGO. In this episode, we are joined by Richard Saling and Paul Kacir of RVnGO, one of the fastest-growing companies in the North American RV industry. Paul shares how he came up with the idea for the company and how, in the interests of bringing people together, he is determined to keep it a free service. We talk about the massive growth their business has experienced and why their website is the best place to find an RV for rent. We also talk about how the company makes money through value-added services, how their insurance works, and other features they offer such as 24-hour roadside assistance and a call center. Tuning in, you’ll find out why the second and third biggest fleets in the United States use their services, how you can even sell or buy an RV through them, and how you can get a special discount or even a referral payment through their affiliate program. Whether you would like to rent an RV or you have an RV that you’d like to rent out, tune in today!
Sn. 2, #15 RVnGO: the AirBnB of RVs with Richard Saling and Paul Kacir
Recreational vehicles allow people the ability to travel the world, mile by mile while providing safe shelter and comfortable living quarters when destinations are reached. With so many manufacturers to choose from, William Miller is setting out to make Heartland RV’s be the choice that families go to in launching life’s journeys.
Willie invites you to join him on his journey with Heartland RV. Whether you are new to traveling the world one mile at a time, or you have raised a family with thousands of memories made at a campsite…this podcast is all about the people, journeys, and stories that are shared.
You will hear from the following guests on the Where’s Willie? Show:
- Celebrities that have unique stories to share on their own life journeys
- Entreprenuer/C-Suite executives sharing their company innovations that you could see on your next journey
- Current RV owners that can share advice, insight, and questions to help make your experience memorable
- Vacation destination hosts, resorts, dining, and more…. inviting you to visit on your life’s journeys.
“My goal of hosting this show is to share amazing stories of real people and real-life as they are traveling on their own life’s journeys. Every person has a story to share, from both professional experiences and personal.” —William Miller, Host of Where’s Willie?
In 2020, Willie became the National Brand Manager for Heartland RV and also became an Executive Leader with the prestigious C-Suite Network & C-Suite Radio Podcast host.
- Heartland RVs is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles located in Elkhart, Indiana. Founded by former Damon Corp. CEO Brian Brady in 2003, it was purchased and became a subsidiary of Thor Industries in 2010. Heartland owns Cruiser RV and DRV Luxury Suites.
- C-Suite Network™ is the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite Leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of Vice President and above from companies with annual revenues of $5 million or greater.
- C-Suite Radio is home to the fastest-growing business podcast network. Hosted by C-Suite leaders, thought leaders, and innovators, our shows take listeners on a thought-provoking journey to explore the challenges, successes, and failures of highly influential business people.
Follow the Wheres Willie Podcast on social:
- Twitter: @_whereswillie
- Instagram: @_whereswillie
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/williamjamesmiller
Learn more Heartland RV and companies:
Paul Kacir – Founder, CEO and Chair: Paul has over 20 years’ experience with growing technology companies, recently being the vice-president and general counsel of First Solar, Inc. (FSLR and S&P 500 at the time) a leading thin-film solar panel manufacturer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. He also led a couple of technology start-up companies. Prior to First Solar, Paul was general counsel for Creo Inc., British Columbia’s largest tech company (NASDAQ and TSX 300). Prior to joining Creo, Paul was a mergers & acquisitions and securities lawyer for Lang Michener, a leading Canadian law firm. Paul has a Bachelor of Economics from the University of Western Ontario, a law degree from the University of New Brunswick and a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of British Columbia.