On today’s show, we introduce someone that can save you money and help you learn how to take care of your coach. We are really excited to welcome Jeff Malatesta, the Founder and a technician at RV Diagnostics. Jeff has held a multitude of mechanic positions over the past 40 years. The most memorable being his service in the United States Army where he worked on all types of vehicles including M1 tanks. He served in both Germany and Iraq. Over the past 25 years, Jeff has worked with a steady increase of electronics and electrical systems, giving him an edge over the competition. He was also an instructor for both advanced electronics and engine drive-ability classes. Jeff is ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) master certified in automobile, medium and heavy trucks, gas and diesel, and advanced gas and diesel. Today we just simply dive into how to save money, how to learn more about your own RV, why going to RV Diagnostics is the way to go, how to take care of your RV, and more!
Sn. 2, #10 RV Diagnostics with Jeffery Malatesta
Recreational vehicles allow people the ability to travel the world, mile by mile while providing safe shelter and comfortable living quarters when destinations are reached. With so many manufacturers to choose from, William Miller is setting out to make Heartland RV’s be the choice that families go to in launching life’s journeys.
Willie invites you to join him on his journey with Heartland RV. Whether you are new to traveling the world one mile at a time, or you have raised a family with thousands of memories made at a campsite…this podcast is all about the people, journeys, and stories that are shared.
You will hear from the following guests on the Where’s Willie? Show:
- Celebrities that have unique stories to share on their own life journeys
- Entreprenuer/C-Suite executives sharing their company innovations that you could see on your next journey
- Current RV owners that can share advice, insight, and questions to help make your experience memorable
- Vacation destination hosts, resorts, dining, and more…. inviting you to visit on your life’s journeys.
“My goal of hosting this show is to share amazing stories of real people and real-life as they are traveling on their own life’s journeys. Every person has a story to share, from both professional experiences and personal.” —William Miller, Host of Where’s Willie?
In 2020, Willie became the National Brand Manager for Heartland RV and also became an Executive Leader with the prestigious C-Suite Network & C-Suite Radio Podcast host.
- Heartland RVs is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles located in Elkhart, Indiana. Founded by former Damon Corp. CEO Brian Brady in 2003, it was purchased and became a subsidiary of Thor Industries in 2010. Heartland owns Cruiser RV and DRV Luxury Suites.
- C-Suite Network™ is the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite Leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of Vice President and above from companies with annual revenues of $5 million or greater.
- C-Suite Radio is home to the fastest-growing business podcast network. Hosted by C-Suite leaders, thought leaders, and innovators, our shows take listeners on a thought-provoking journey to explore the challenges, successes, and failures of highly influential business people.
Follow the Wheres Willie Podcast on social:
- Twitter: @_whereswillie
- Instagram: @_whereswillie
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/williamjamesmiller
Learn more Heartland RV and companies:
Jeff has held a multitude of mechanic positions over the past 40 years. The most memorable being his service in the United States Army where he worked on all types of vehicles including M1 tanks. He served in both Germany and Iraq. Over the past 25 years, Jeff has worked with a steady increase of electronics and electrical systems, giving him an edge over the competition. He was also an instructor for both advanced electronics and engine drive-ability classes. Jeff is ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) master certified in the following areas:
- Medium + Heavy Trucks
- Gas + Diesel
- Advanced Gas and Deisel
Outside of the RV world, Jeff has a family that is extremely important to him. That includes his girlfriend, Laura Shockley, who will be helping out in this venture. Jeff’s goal for RVDiagnotics.com is to travel and help people with their RV problems, and to always enjoy life on the road!