A Professional Guide is a professional at all times — they are mentally alert and physically prepared for a strenuous day of guiding. Their self-confidence can be observed but not heard — they are totally prepared for the day and ready to accept its challenges, good or bad. Their appearance and dress show pride in themselves and the operation they represent. They immediately become a teacher to their clients and the client readily accepts their leadership. The motto belonging to our guest’s Fly Fishing outfitting company. Today we welcome a good friend of Willie’s, and a former college and AHL hockey star, Dana Lattery. Dana is now the president and CEO of Fly Fishing Bow River Outfitters, as well as First Cast Last Pass Media, a full marketing video agency, located north of Montana, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He is quickly becoming one of the most sought-after fly fishing experience providers around the world. Dana has been featured on the cover of Fly Fusion Magazine, Home Water for Orvis Down the Hatch Film Festival, and he continues flying around the world in pursuit of catching and capturing his greatest passions. Born in Alberta, raised in the back country. Fishing, hunting, nature, the wild, all run thick in his blood. Stay tuned for our show today as we hear from Dana all about how he got into the outfitting business as a fly fishing guide, how he supplements that income with other businesses and creative outlets, what Fly Fishing Bow River Outfitters has to offer, and much more!
Sn. 2, #3 Imagining Your Life’s Journey with Dana Lattery
Recreational vehicles allow people the ability to travel the world, mile by mile while providing safe shelter and comfortable living quarters when destinations are reached. With so many manufacturers to choose from, William Miller is setting out to make Heartland RV’s be the choice that families go to in launching life’s journeys.
Willie invites you to join him on his journey with Heartland RV. Whether you are new to traveling the world one mile at a time, or you have raised a family with thousands of memories made at a campsite…this podcast is all about the people, journeys, and stories that are shared.
You will hear from the following guests on the Where’s Willie? Show:
- Celebrities that have unique stories to share on their own life journeys
- Entreprenuer/C-Suite executives sharing their company innovations that you could see on your next journey
- Current RV owners that can share advice, insight, and questions to help make your experience memorable
- Vacation destination hosts, resorts, dining, and more…. inviting you to visit on your life’s journeys.
“My goal of hosting this show is to share amazing stories of real people and real-life as they are traveling on their own life’s journeys. Every person has a story to share, from both professional experiences and personal.” —William Miller, Host of Where’s Willie?
In 2020, Willie became the National Brand Manager for Heartland RV and also became an Executive Leader with the prestigious C-Suite Network & C-Suite Radio Podcast host.
- Heartland RVs is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles located in Elkhart, Indiana. Founded by former Damon Corp. CEO Brian Brady in 2003, it was purchased and became a subsidiary of Thor Industries in 2010. Heartland owns Cruiser RV and DRV Luxury Suites.
- C-Suite Network™ is the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite Leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of Vice President and above from companies with annual revenues of $5 million or greater.
- C-Suite Radio is home to the fastest-growing business podcast network. Hosted by C-Suite leaders, thought leaders, and innovators, our shows take listeners on a thought-provoking journey to explore the challenges, successes, and failures of highly influential business people.
Follow the Wheres Willie Podcast on social:
- Twitter: @_whereswillie
- Instagram: @_whereswillie
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/williamjamesmiller
Learn more Heartland RV and companies: