Kennedy Leighton is a Central Michigan University student and self-published author from Schoolcraft Michigan whose vulnerable story has uplifted, supported, and encouraged many struggling with grief and loss. In 2014, Kennedy and her family experienced the tragic loss of her mother. As her role model and the woman she admired most, Kennedy felt at a loss — confused and brokenhearted — as she prepared to start high school. For a brief period, she found herself on the wrong path, with the wrong group of friends. But a turning point arrived on her sixteenth birthday, in which Kennedy fully realized the potential to transform her life, and the lives of others, by sharing her loss and the tremendous kindness she received from others through writing. Ultimately, Kennedy self-published two books, Dear Kennedy and Miraculous Every Day, and created an online store called Kennedy Marleen. Kennedy’s story is one of encouragement, vulnerability, and love. Her books and personal experiences are a testament to the notion that refocusing pain for a greater good can lead to an avenue of self-healing and healing for others. Today, Kennedy remains grounded by her faith, the guidance of her father, and her belief that everyone has a story worth sharing.
Sn. 2, #4 Turning Pain Into Purpose with Kennedy Leighton
Recreational vehicles allow people the ability to travel the world, mile by mile while providing safe shelter and comfortable living quarters when destinations are reached. With so many manufacturers to choose from, William Miller is setting out to make Heartland RV’s be the choice that families go to in launching life’s journeys.
Willie invites you to join him on his journey with Heartland RV. Whether you are new to traveling the world one mile at a time, or you have raised a family with thousands of memories made at a campsite…this podcast is all about the people, journeys, and stories that are shared.
You will hear from the following guests on the Where’s Willie? Show:
- Celebrities that have unique stories to share on their own life journeys
- Entreprenuer/C-Suite executives sharing their company innovations that you could see on your next journey
- Current RV owners that can share advice, insight, and questions to help make your experience memorable
- Vacation destination hosts, resorts, dining, and more…. inviting you to visit on your life’s journeys.
“My goal of hosting this show is to share amazing stories of real people and real-life as they are traveling on their own life’s journeys. Every person has a story to share, from both professional experiences and personal.” —William Miller, Host of Where’s Willie?
In 2020, Willie became the National Brand Manager for Heartland RV and also became an Executive Leader with the prestigious C-Suite Network & C-Suite Radio Podcast host.
- Heartland RVs is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles located in Elkhart, Indiana. Founded by former Damon Corp. CEO Brian Brady in 2003, it was purchased and became a subsidiary of Thor Industries in 2010. Heartland owns Cruiser RV and DRV Luxury Suites.
- C-Suite Network™ is the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite Leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of Vice President and above from companies with annual revenues of $5 million or greater.
- C-Suite Radio is home to the fastest-growing business podcast network. Hosted by C-Suite leaders, thought leaders, and innovators, our shows take listeners on a thought-provoking journey to explore the challenges, successes, and failures of highly influential business people.
Follow the Wheres Willie Podcast on social:
- Twitter: @_whereswillie
- Instagram: @_whereswillie
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/williamjamesmiller
Learn more Heartland RV and companies:
Kennedy Leighton is a self-published author who shares her vulnerable story to uplift and encourages others to do the same. Kennedy believes everyone has a story and our pain can have a purpose. She lives a life of constant learning and exploration by connecting with people and loving others for exactly who they are. She currently is a college student at Central Michigan University while selling her books ‘Dear Kennedy’ and ‘Miraculous Every Day’ and running her online store ‘Kennedy Marleen’.