It was about three years ago that Brentt and Brittnee Proha decided to leave their home life on a small farm, in a small town for life on the road. Joined by their two boys, three girls, and playful bulldog, the Proha Family is showing the world how to live life with nothing but an open mind and the open road. While it might seem like close quarters, the Proha family has learned how to do just about everything, from homeschooling and making new friends to running their essential oils and remodeling consulting businesses while immersed in the great outdoors. In this episode, you’ll hear from Brentt and Brittnee as they share how they met, what the transition to RV life was like, and tips for the nomadic lifestyle. Having created a life that inspires, the Proha family is proof that simple living is wonderfully worth it.
Sn. 2, #7 Exploring the Open Road with the Proha Family
Recreational vehicles allow people the ability to travel the world, mile by mile while providing safe shelter and comfortable living quarters when destinations are reached. With so many manufacturers to choose from, William Miller is setting out to make Heartland RV’s be the choice that families go to in launching life’s journeys.
Willie invites you to join him on his journey with Heartland RV. Whether you are new to traveling the world one mile at a time, or you have raised a family with thousands of memories made at a campsite…this podcast is all about the people, journeys, and stories that are shared.
You will hear from the following guests on the Where’s Willie? Show:
- Celebrities that have unique stories to share on their own life journeys
- Entreprenuer/C-Suite executives sharing their company innovations that you could see on your next journey
- Current RV owners that can share advice, insight, and questions to help make your experience memorable
- Vacation destination hosts, resorts, dining, and more…. inviting you to visit on your life’s journeys.
“My goal of hosting this show is to share amazing stories of real people and real-life as they are traveling on their own life’s journeys. Every person has a story to share, from both professional experiences and personal.” —William Miller, Host of Where’s Willie?
In 2020, Willie became the National Brand Manager for Heartland RV and also became an Executive Leader with the prestigious C-Suite Network & C-Suite Radio Podcast host.
- Heartland RVs is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles located in Elkhart, Indiana. Founded by former Damon Corp. CEO Brian Brady in 2003, it was purchased and became a subsidiary of Thor Industries in 2010. Heartland owns Cruiser RV and DRV Luxury Suites.
- C-Suite Network™ is the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite Leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of Vice President and above from companies with annual revenues of $5 million or greater.
- C-Suite Radio is home to the fastest-growing business podcast network. Hosted by C-Suite leaders, thought leaders, and innovators, our shows take listeners on a thought-provoking journey to explore the challenges, successes, and failures of highly influential business people.
Follow the Wheres Willie Podcast on social:
- Twitter: @_whereswillie
- Instagram: @_whereswillie
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/williamjamesmiller
Learn more Heartland RV and companies:
The Proha Family
Brentt & Brittnee Proha lead a family of seven full-time travelers. After selling most of their possessions, they hit the road and have been RVing all over the United States for the last three years. They currently RV in a roomy Heartland Cyclone 4006.