No matter how many miles we’ve traveled, we all have a story to tell. On today’s episode of the Where’s Willie podcast, we speak to Jason and Abby Epperson, who we’ve dubbed the Walter Cronkite and Barbara Walters of National Parks and RV industry news with very good reason! Jason and Abby kick off with the story of how they started the full-time RV journey in a converted school bus with their kids in tow. We talk about how the pandemic-related restrictions snowballed the RV industry. Jason and Abby walk us through the concept behind each of the Eppersons’ three podcasts. Next, we touch on the RV industry’s components and how that has been sustained throughout the pandemic. Our guests get real about the highs and lows of full-time RV life behind the veil of social media. Jason and Abby talk about how to choose an RV that’s best suited to your needs and explain to us why the RV with the most features is not always the best option. The Eppersons emphasize the value of educating yourself according to what you need before buying a fully kitted-out vehicle. Finally, we discuss what digital publishing entails and the perils of peddling a false narrative on social media instead of sharing who you truly are. Jason and Abby reveal to us that their focus is to create something that reaches further than their personal identity in order to build long-lasting stability. Tune in to hear about raising a family on the road, building a sustainable brand and choosing a vehicle that’s best suited to you.
Sn. 2, #9 Traveling through a Pandemic with the Whole Family in Tow with Jason and Abby Epperson
Recreational vehicles allow people the ability to travel the world, mile by mile while providing safe shelter and comfortable living quarters when destinations are reached. With so many manufacturers to choose from, William Miller is setting out to make Heartland RV’s be the choice that families go to in launching life’s journeys.
Willie invites you to join him on his journey with Heartland RV. Whether you are new to traveling the world one mile at a time, or you have raised a family with thousands of memories made at a campsite…this podcast is all about the people, journeys, and stories that are shared.
You will hear from the following guests on the Where’s Willie? Show:
- Celebrities that have unique stories to share on their own life journeys
- Entreprenuer/C-Suite executives sharing their company innovations that you could see on your next journey
- Current RV owners that can share advice, insight, and questions to help make your experience memorable
- Vacation destination hosts, resorts, dining, and more…. inviting you to visit on your life’s journeys.
“My goal of hosting this show is to share amazing stories of real people and real-life as they are traveling on their own life’s journeys. Every person has a story to share, from both professional experiences and personal.” —William Miller, Host of Where’s Willie?
In 2020, Willie became the National Brand Manager for Heartland RV and also became an Executive Leader with the prestigious C-Suite Network & C-Suite Radio Podcast host.
- Heartland RVs is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles located in Elkhart, Indiana. Founded by former Damon Corp. CEO Brian Brady in 2003, it was purchased and became a subsidiary of Thor Industries in 2010. Heartland owns Cruiser RV and DRV Luxury Suites.
- C-Suite Network™ is the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite Leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of Vice President and above from companies with annual revenues of $5 million or greater.
- C-Suite Radio is home to the fastest-growing business podcast network. Hosted by C-Suite leaders, thought leaders, and innovators, our shows take listeners on a thought-provoking journey to explore the challenges, successes, and failures of highly influential business people.
Follow the Wheres Willie Podcast on social:
- Twitter: @_whereswillie
- Instagram: @_whereswillie
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/williamjamesmiller
Learn more Heartland RV and companies:
Jason and Abby Epperson
Abby & Jason Epperson host the RV Miles, America’s National Parks, and See America Podcasts. They’ve traveled full-time in an RV with their three boys for the past 3.5 years.